| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wake Island in September is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry. Some 128.8mm (5.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Wake Island September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Wake Island, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Wake Island: