| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wake Island in November is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 70.9mm (2.8in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Wake Island November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wake Island, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wake Island: