| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wake Island in February is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 40.6mm (1.6in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Wake Island February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Wake Island, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Wake Island: