| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wake Island in December is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched. A mere 45.2mm (1.8in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Wake Island December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Wake Island, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Wake Island: