| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wake Island in August is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp. Some 156.5mm (6.2in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Wake Island August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Wake Island, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Wake Island: