| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wake Island in April is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 63.8mm (2.5in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Wake Island April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Wake Island, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Wake Island: